The Fantasy Islands

On March the 20th, we did some creative writing this is what I have.

As I was in my helicopter I saw my destination: The Fantasy Islands. Then I hear a huge roar and fear filled my body. Then I got pushed out of the helicopter by this humongous bird that had enormous teeth filled with blood, two humongous eyes, enormous long wings. As I was falling I saw the islands properly since all the mist has cleared. The islands were humongous. At least there is a waterfall so I’m not going to dehydrate but food is going to be a problem. The trees look beautiful but as I was looking at the trees I heard a rustle in the bushes. It sounded like something big like a carnivore but I need to ignore it because I need to set up camp and get help before I die. I think this diary is the only thing that understands me. Then a tiger came running at me. Why does everything on this island want to kill me? Then I traveled to the edge of the island were there was a bridge.


I liked doing this writing. I hope we can do some more writing like this. The most challenging part was getting my ideas onto the computer.


Image result for floating islands avatar


Comments

  1. Nice story. I like how you described the Huge bird. I can get a good picture in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story but where did you land or are you still falling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you said Why does everything on this island want to kill me that makes me laugh so much ha ha :=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts