Camp


Last week I completed the first challenge of our Te Pahu Challenge-white water rafting.We drove down to Turangi and I was in Sean's car when we arrived we had lunch, after lunch, we got all our gear on. This was wet suits, boots, spray jackets, life jackets, and helmets.With all this it was so hot I was like a small sumo wrestler. We drove for about 15 Mins to where we would start. I was so excited about the rafting we got put into groups I was with Danger/Daniel.Then we were off. I was scared at first, but I got excited. We keep getting stuck on rocks. After a while, we took a shortcut. Finally, we were allowed to go swimming.After the rafting, we went to Whakapapa Holiday Park by the Chateau. We had a game of soccer on the golf course.We did dinner in a disguise, I was Robin. The people who won was Connor and Lola. We had some challenges. I was in team white. And then we went to bed. Then the next day we did a walk to Taranaki Falls. The view was awesome!!! But it took ages to get there but it was worth walking 1:30 through bush & non-bush. It was worth seeing the waterfall.
rafting

walk

It was so awesome! We rafted the Tongariro River which is a grade 2 river.






Comments

  1. Awesome post Pie what was your favorite part? I liked your costume. Which room did you sleep in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post it was awesome rhino5 you worked hard on it and took your time ;):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts