Norse Mythology

Related image



Me, Jack, Balii and Sydney are doing a inquiry. My inquiry is on Norse Mythology, Jack's inquiry is on the internet, Balii's is on corp circles and Sydney is on aliens. My inquiry question is What are the 9 worlds of Norse mythology and which god's rule them? For researching I'm using the internet and books. My research questions are -

What is Norse Mythology?
What are the 9 worlds or 9 realms?
Which gods rule the worlds?
What is the world tree?
What is Ragnarok?
Who is fertility?
Who is Freyr?
Who is Njörd?
Who is Freyja?
Who is Njörd?
Who is Angrboda
Who is Buri/Bur?
Who is Fenrir?
Who is Loki?
Who are the Vanir gods?
Who is Nerthus?


I'm really enjoying learning about Norse Mythology. It's really fun and there's loads to learn about. What I found the hardest was researching. My next step in my inquiry is learning to pronounce the names.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed this post Rylan. I don't know anything about Norse mythology so I am looking forward to what you can teach me. I think they are great questions you have. Is there a lot of information on this topic? What do you think is the best way to search through all of it to find the answer to answer your questions? Are there any short cuts so you don't have to read everything in an article?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice questions. let me know when you get all the answers =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts