Waterfall


As we arrive on the thumb-shaped peek, a light bit loud sound started to appear as we got closer to the peak, cold water started to splash on our scarf covered face. - Me

It was gloomy at first but I got over it, I froze In dIsbelIef my mouth dropped to the ground. The thundering noise that been annoying me finally stopped annoying me because of a massive waterfall It made Mount Everest look like a speed bump. but of course, I felt tiny compared to this massif gIant I froze because it was around -25 degrees Celsius according to my thermometer. - Alex



As we arrived on the thumb-shaped peek, it was gloomy at first but we got over It, I froze in disbelief, as my mouth dropped to the ground. A light bIt loud sound started to appear as we got closer to the peak ‘I felt tiny compared to this massif gIant waterfall.’ - Together



At first, I didn't know what to do a bit in the had an idea.

Comments

Popular Posts